Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GTST TO GTR engine conversion

hi every one is there any one out there that has put a gtr engine into a gts that would be willing to give me some advice/help or there phone number so i can pick there brains befor i start?

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
big chief has RB26 in his white gtst get hold of him he should be able to help you out

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is there no one on here that can give me any help/advice before i start and get myself in a big mess :feedback:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
is there no one on here that can give me any help/advice before i start and get myself in a big mess :feedback:
er two people have justt old you who to speak to and also mammoth from here has done his own conversion too

·
Registered
366 Posts
not sure about the conversion for the 33 but the 32 is so so easy.
you need the wiring loom, the existing engine mounts and either the gtr cooler and pipework or else bodge something else up.
once you've swapped the looms over its no different to putting any engine in, slap it in and bolt it up.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
after a long phone call with sweeney87 i feel much better on attempting the conversion thanks everyone and i will let you know how i get on :)

·
no fun in straight lines
696 Posts
right could somone give me some info on this as it sounds very interesting??????

few simple questions,
1> will gtst gear bag fit straight on???
2> is it just loom and brain to be changed???
3> anything else in general i need to know????

·
Belgium/Netherlands Area Rep
2,060 Posts
you must mean gearbox and yes it bolts on

you'll need lump,loom & ecu
and sumthin for the 4wd to 2wd
dunno exactly hopefully someone else in the know will post

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i will let you know how i get on dervdoc as i start my convertion wednesday. fingers crossed it all gose ok lol :rofl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts