Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
9,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I was trying to source a FMIC kit for my GTST and came across your GTR kit, saw the install instructions in the SO.com forum and thought that would be the kit to go behind my GTR bumper.... was gutted to find that it was out of stock...

How long before you have them back in, and how much are they to SO.com members?

Thanks

·
Seasoned Member
9,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool ok, will keep an eye out for them.... I'm desperate to get an FMIC and make my car faster.... without spending circa £800 for a greddy or hks one... ! !

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
Lol your like me mate, i've been keeping eye on the kit that doesn't need fan blade trimming. Can't really afford it but there a big differance between want and need, I give in too easy :)

·
Seasoned Member
9,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL.... I know exactly what you mean, MOT is due end of this month, but I have most parts for it.... this is just something I've been after for months now..

There is another seller with some of these Japspeed items in stock, but he wants an extra £50 for it, making it £399 and I'm not paying that... for an extra £100 I could have a Greddy or HKS cooler lol

Just need Japspeed to confirm so I can get one.... :)

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Hi have there gtr style kit and can say its worth the wait mate, its a great kit at a fantastic price. Good look with it.

·
Seasoned Member
9,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cheers L33VRS.... been waiting for one, for ages... what other mods you got and how much power you pushing?

·
Seasoned Member
9,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OK cheers..... I need to get it done before August... do you think realistically you will have them in stock before Mid July ?

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.