Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Teck Boy
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have just fitted my new D-speed round front indictors and replaced the bulbs for the Orange ones that come with the lenses. I found that the bulbs are size "955". Does any body know were I can get SILVER coated 955 Bulbs or do the 501 fit as a replacement.

Thanks

P.S. Great Day out at SANTA POD on Sunday

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Im having the same problem at the minute mate!

I bought some push in capless type that were chrome coloured (501) but there not powerfull enough so they just flash really fast as though a bulb has blown!

They need to be 12v and i think there also 21w.

Can i have your spare ones please? lol.
On of mine has blown 2day and i dont know where to get em from.

Heres a pic of my blown bulb:

·
Teck Boy
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I gave mine away when I sold my old lenses on E-bay. They do have them in Halfords

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Ive tried everywhere including Halfords and i was told they dint have any that were powerfull enough!

I think i might have to have a word with my bank manager and then give Nissan a call and see if they can help!

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
you will find them on fleabay i have got amber and clear ones from there but you don't see them listed that often

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
these are not the ones your looking for but this is the seller i had mine from, contact him to se if he has any 12v 21w 501 capless fitting bulbs

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts

·
Teck Boy
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm going to try these out and I'll let you know how they tern out

Attachments

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Ive managed to source a pair of Silvatec chrome coloured bulbs that are the 12v ones we need, they were £12.99 a pair from a company called Direct Car Parts: http://www.dcp-shop.co.uk/

·
Teck Boy
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I tried the Tower LED's and they are not powerfull enought either, so back to looking.

Festa, how have you got on with the bulbs you bought ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts