Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
above, can it be done got some nice wide custom made arches,so i want the front looking meaner too. ive heard the gtr wings are longer, how can it be done??
cheers guys for any info karl

·
Registered
73 Posts
above, can it be done got some nice wide custom made arches,so i want the front looking meaner too. ive heard the gtr wings are longer, how can it be done??
cheers guys for any info karl
GTR wings are longer, taller and wider

Cheaper way is to by wider FRP wings which'll bolt on.. Paint finish will never be as nice in the long run.

If you really want the OEM GTR wings you'll need,

OEM GTR
Bonnet
Wings x 2
Wing height adaptors (run along top of the flitch)
Front bumper
and spacers for the headlights

Will cost a bomb but you will save a lot of weight if you go this route :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GTR wings are longer, taller and wider

Cheaper way is to by wider FRP wings which'll bolt on.. Paint finish will never be as nice in the long run.

If you really want the OEM GTR wings you'll need,

OEM GTR
Bonnet
Wings x 2
Wing height adaptors (run along top of the flitch)
Front bumper
and spacers for the headlights

Will cost a bomb but you will save a lot of weight if you go this route :)
nice one fella

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
was just going to say check out knight racer as they have some tasty wings for the front now

·
Censored
7,453 Posts
Seen alot of cars with those vented wings, and I'm not impressed at the finish of them, including the example posted above. The top swage line (the line that runs along the car) is a lot less defined than in the door and rear quarter, and really lets it down, and looks "wrong" imo.

GTR wings, bonnet etc may cost more (although i've seen all of these parts at one time or another cheap), but the result (a quality finish) is worth it imo.

·
4,143 Posts
adam i agree.
imo real gtr wings look much better and thats what i would go for but it cost more money and a bit of a pain to get them to fit but they do look good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts