Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now available for you GTS nutters PM if interested ... Ill be taking some up to billing on sunday .....cu there

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright Gaz. Thought id reply here (dont wanna hijack someones thread) Got your gearbox sorted yet? What was up in the end?
Hopefully got a funky filler cap coming in the post myself. Definately see you at billing. Look out for a wine red GTSt with a chin scrape. Somewhere near the stand.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi skip just the same as the GTR one without the GTR badge £65 delivered to your door

gaza

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Fair enough Gaz, would like to see one before I commit meself! If you are bringing some to Billing I will take a look then, cheers! :)

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Think i like the sound of these grills. Any discount for being a fellow Paxtonian :D

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gaw blimey "paxtonian" eh!!! they are around 100 bucks normaly ....Ill bring some over and you guys can see what they,r like ... better bring some cash then boyos ;)

Skip no probs m8

·
Registered
952 Posts
you bringing them arches up to billing too? wanna see if they suit my car. if u could mate. also when do u want to copy this splitter? drop me a call gaz. cheers.

geeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaa!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts