Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY V5 Reg doc says my car is a GTR but the car is actually a GTST, the car is an import and i think this is why the reg doc says GTR!!!
has any one seen or heard of this before as my insurance should come down if its not a GTR
:feedback:

:devil:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
If you have insurance already, ring them and tell them.... Make sure you get something knocked off... :D

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
made no difference when i first rang up for ins quotes.. gts-t / gtr were both gp 20

·
Registered
218 Posts
ours came in first registed as a white toyota, idiots lol
sorted now, it's just now a nissan as there isn't a uk version of the 32 or 33 gtst or gtr hence no vehicle listing id at the dvla, there is a 34 though

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am currently looking into buying my first Skyline and have seen quite a few times that adverts mention that the car does not have the correct details on the V5 (GTR instead of GTS-T for example)

This has been putting me off of a few cars as it obviously sounds a bit dodgy.

It is not really a problem? and easy enough to sort out?

·
Registered
182 Posts
I agree, don't let it put you off. My V5 lists my GTST as a GTR. I haven't had any problems. Funnily enough last time i MOT'd my car they just listed it as a Nissan with no model....... Which made the emisions test without a CAT all the easier :naughty:

·
.......P33 TEX.........
2,230 Posts
Pete 666 Where did u get ur mot done?!!! im needing mine done soon! dont want to replace the whole exhaust!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts