Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
iv just dropped off my car at the garage to have the heater matrix fixed as i couldnt get the dam dash of myself!

so everyone keep your fingers crossed it get fixed without to much hassle and money!

the question i have is how much is a full interior from the r33 gtr?

the bloke who owns the garage has a 600bhp gtr and is getting rid of the interior to make way for race seats and make it more lightweight. he told me to make him an offer but i havent got a clue how much these go for.

anyone got any ideas?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
u were quick skyline boy! as if u sensed i was going to put up a tread asking this question!!!!!!

·
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes
9,524 Posts
aw man,pity u dropped it off, i managed to change the heater matrix myself without taking off the dash
just removed the glove box compartment and became a limb contorshinist, remove the hoses and take off the connectors which go thru the bulkhead and the slide out the matrix, reverse to put together
easy ish

took me a couple of hours its difficult but can be done without removing dash, thats a myth

·
516ATF and RWD......Nutter!!
1,685 Posts
Paid 500 for FULL interior with front and rear door cards.
Go for 400 and hope he wants to get rid of.....people don't seem to have the money at the moment.....he might just want rid.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys, tbh i couldnt to the life of me work out how to get the dash off, and iv just had a op on my hand so i couldnt b a*sed with it!

i will offer him 400 and see what he says. these are the ones with purple inserts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts