Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep seeing posts about how the GTR'S are going up and up in valve for the R32 R33 and the R34.
Just wondering if all skyline values will increase like the gtst gtt and all the na ones.
Whats peoples views on this.

·
Registered
259 Posts
on the rise

yep thay are all going up in value
gtr`s more so, but the rest are to.
im keeping hold of mine, it will be worth more than my pension plan
in a few more years.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see GTRS going for massive amounts
Mostly the 34's but are they actually selling at this price.
But a good investment.
Wish I bought a gtr years ago for 8k would have been a good investment

·
Lincolnshire Area Rep
2,271 Posts
Yup the R Skyline are all on the up, and people are noticing, guys in my local club have been asking about what skyline to get as it looks like they can enjoy a special car and make a few quid on it when they come to move it on.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Even GTSTs seem to be going up,

I bought mine in 2015 for 3500, ok so ive spent about 10k on it! but they are going for 7-8k and 9-10k for a mint one

·
Registered
13 Posts
This link will be able to give you values of your GTR's. I bought mine for the perfect price right in the middle of the high and low price range before they went up 2.5 times what I got it for, and that was only over a month time frame that it went up that much. My GTR just hit 10K miles and it pretty flawless other than my passenger window needing a new motor. I have sen R32/33's selling for 15-20K R34's are to unrealistically priced. I have been seeing them for 60K plus. They will continue to rise more and more and of course if they are kept in great shape you will get a better return on your investment if you do indeed decide to part ways with it for whatever unfortunate reason arises. Hope the link helps.

http://www.redbook.com.au/cars/research/used/details/1995-nissan-skyline-gt-r-v-spec-bcnr33-manual-4wd/SPOT-ITM-265456

·
Registered
13 Posts
I keep seeing posts about how the GTR'S are going up and up in valve for the R32 R33 and the R34.
Just wondering if all skyline values will increase like the gtst gtt and all the na ones.
Whats peoples views on this.
This link will be able to give you values of your GTR's. I bought mine for the perfect price right in the middle of the high and low price range before they went up 2.5 times what I got it for, and that was only over a month time frame that it went up that much. My GTR just hit 10K miles and it pretty flawless other than my passenger window needing a new motor. I have sen R32/33's selling for 15-20K R34's are to unrealistically priced. I have been seeing them for 60K plus. They will continue to rise more and more and of course if they are kept in great shape you will get a better return on your investment if you do indeed decide to part ways with it for whatever unfortunate reason arises. Hope the link helps.

http://www.redbook.com.au/cars/resea...POT-ITM-265456

1 - 8 of 8 Posts