Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now available for you crazzy GTS guys . thet look superb ...will post pic as soon as poss

Gazza

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive got a guy who does that sort of thing ...or I can grind out the exsisting arch as the GTR arch has an under lip too

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Well...

Looks like I'm going to need to call on your services mate... Tyres stick out the arches about an inch or so, and there has been a little arch/tyre contact when I've got a passenger (mates are fat b****rds obviously). Looks like either rolling and beating out, or just extending em... Here's a few pics cos obviously you know more about it than me!

Any ideas mate?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think these GTR arches would look fab that ive got m8. ill deliiver em to you for 290 if you want some "JA"

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
How about I pick

them up on saturday on my way up to scotland?

That way, I can have em fitted up there when the car is being resprayed (on monday I hope - at long last).

Got any pics you can send me? I need them, to be about 2 inches wider over the wheel than the GTS-T standard arches. And, when the strut compresses, there has to be room for the tyre inside 'em.

Drop me a reply, or email [email protected]
if you like.

Not a problem for me to collect (might save me a few pennies too).

Damn good price mate, I'm defo after them if they will do the trick!

Stewart

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Will be in the motherwell

area....

Might be popping over to dunblane one afternoon for some bits though! (hopefully.... need a rear strut brace!)

Ghost Rider... Lemme know if saturday is cool mate! Dying to get these things sorted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts