Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
:confused: Is this a for sale ad? If so, its in the wrong place. Also colour, + pics would be helpful
I wouldnt pay £300, but someone might.:) Im way too tight !

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope - not for sale. Had offer of one, and I am wondering what sort of value for money it is.
As a newb I am unsure of prices, so am checking with the experts.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Ah cool, so did I. £300 + Post! :eek:
They pass hands from anything from £200 - £400. Bare in mind you might have to get it sprayed on top, so try and get one to match your paint code, inthat case haggle like F**K ! :devil:

:cheers:

·
Registered
879 Posts
I think as the overall value of these beautiful cars drops, so should the cost of the parts. Yes you might have got £350 -£400 a couple of years ago, but that is a lot of money to bolt to a 5K GTS. Reckon £200 is a good hagglin starting point imho. :grinno:

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Freakyclown said:
offer about £200 then - I see your as bored as me today...what with all your posts.. ;)
No - not bored - just hate doing nothing, so as I get a moment in work, I just have a look around to see what's going on - I can be rather opinionated, and also curious to know everything.

Hence comments and questions ... :)

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
you can have my complete gtr tailgate with gtr and v-spec badges for £200 ex blade/stop light. Includes Nismo endcaps for an extra £20!!!!

see my thread on GTR forum:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts