Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I woke up this morning, and she was gone. Like taking a kick in the nuts, not feeling to good.

Pics located on GTR forum: http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/80654-gtr-stolen-black-90-custom-body-bonnet.html?posted=1#post727186

It has Panasport G7 powdercoated black centres, cowl induction bonnet (custom that I made), molded side skirts, Alpine head unit, 3 amps, Boston Acoustic comp speakers 2 sets in front, 6 1/2 Oz Audio speakers of the parcel shelf in the rear, Rockford Fosgate 6 1/2 in the rear seats, JL audio subs in the boot, Blitz boost controller, 77,000 miles on the clock, I painted the car last year, so paint is in pretty good shape.

If you guys see it, please let me know, 01285-810781!

Thanks for any help!

They stole it from our drive, must have used a flatbed.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Where was it stolen from as I can't get the link to work :dunno:

Sorry to hear about it , hope you get it back in one piece

Andy

edit- I've put your post on the SOC too

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Bas**rds

Good luck matey

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Really gutted for you. Hope to God you get it back soon. Good luck.

·
Registered
812 Posts
ok guys i have the wheels, lol

no not a good time for humar,( trying to cheer u up a bit)

really sorry to hear that mate hope u get it back in 1 peice

think i would actualy cry

once agian hope u get her back mate, my eyes will be peeled

·
Registered
93 Posts
I woke up this morning, and she was gone. Like taking a kick in the nuts, not feeling to good.

Pics located on GTR forum: http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/80654-gtr-stolen-black-90-custom-body-bonnet.html?posted=1#post727186

It has Panasport G7 powdercoated black centres, cowl induction bonnet (custom that I made), molded side skirts, Alpine head unit, 3 amps, Boston Acoustic comp speakers 2 sets in front, 6 1/2 Oz Audio speakers of the parcel shelf in the rear, Rockford Fosgate 6 1/2 in the rear seats, JL audio subs in the boot, Blitz boost controller, 77,000 miles on the clock, I painted the car last year, so paint is in pretty good shape.

If you guys see it, please let me know, 01285-810781!

Thanks for any help!

They stole it from our drive, must have used a flatbed.
How do you know they used a flatbed rather than drove it away?

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
they need their f***ing hands chopping off,all eyes are peeled fella,i do hope you get the car back

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
How do you know they used a flatbed rather than drove it away?
It takes 3 keys to start my car, they would have spent a lot of time trying to figure out the alarm and immob. Flatbed hook and go, 2 min max, so I would lean towards a flatbed/tow truck, rather than start it an go.

·
South East Area Rep
337 Posts
Sorry to hear this saddening story yet again, it does'nt seem to matter what we do to protect our cars, someone always does one better to have it away?

I shall keep my eye's open and my ear to the ground, in my neck of the woods for you too.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Really sorry to hear this bud, will keep our ears to the ground and eyes peeled.

So glad i now fitted the security posts at the front of our driveway.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The car was recovered in Cheltenham earlier today!!

Although we have not seen it yet, the recovery guy was nice enough to tell me that the bodywork and rims/tyres all seemed ok. (We can't believe the rims are still there!) However, he said the interior is severely damaged and possibly the engine as there was a large pool of oil left on the recovery truck. Thankfully she was fully insured!

A heartfelt thanks goes out everyone for their support and for helping us spread the word!

- Lisa (SkylineUSA's wife)

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Hope the little theiving pikey w******* havent caused too much damage! Its disgusting and so un-neccesary, but Im glad youve got it back!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts