Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a R33 GTR style mesh front grille which I want to fit on my GTS...has no lugs on the back.The headlights on my GTS have the brackets.Any ideas how to fit?(apart from should have bought an original item,not a copy...!!!).

J

·
0 Posts
If you run a seam of double sided tape along the bottom edge she will stay there nicely ...along the top bar use plastic tie raps in black and secure them to the brackets on the headlamps

voila

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks 4 that,will give it a go!!
GTS.t up on blocks 4 the winter,got a complete new front to fit in the spring,get it all 2 sit nice B4 paint.
Old front destroyed by speedhumps....GRP GTR copy,fragile 2 say the least...scrap now.
What is it with councils and speedhumps??

J

·
0 Posts
was that one from hk or jp m8 ....i know they can be a little on the thin side

Gaza

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Original front was on when the car came in from Japan,about 2mm thick....fed up with repairing it...No idea of make.
Got new one and GTR style grille at this year's Billing show from Alan Tang(Modet),good 10mm thick...threw it off the back of his truck and it just bounced,so should be much stronger.Fit it when the weather improves,then off for paint B4 next season....!!

J

·
0 Posts
Im only 25 miles away from you so If you want it fitted and painted give me a shout m8 ok ....there is a nack with em

Gaza

1 - 8 of 8 Posts