Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
afaik yes with all R32 33 34 models unless you don't care about having to replace transfer case.

it more or less applies to rolling radius. some have tried with different width, profile, rims to achieve same radius.

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i thought as much,

porsche do everything stupid lol just look were they put the engine, surprised there not running on triangular tyres

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
i thought as much,

porsche do everything stupid lol just look were they put the engine, surprised there not running on triangular tyres
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Same size on all four corners it is Mark. Running my GTR like that too. :)

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
i thought as much,

:minigun: :minigun: :minigun: :minigun: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

Thou shalt not abuse the greatest car manufacturer the world has ever seen.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
The Veyron is a VW product correct, but does not have to do anything with the classic old VW beetle! And that' what I said about the Porsches. ;)

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Meh, I like 911s. Poor patriotism from you too! :rofl:
Always hated the f*cking Porsches. There is no town in Germany with as much Porsches as Frankfurt (apart from Stuttgart maybe). They keep annoying me the whole day. You have more Porsches than Golfs here. Can´t wait for my Skylines to come out the garage and show them Porsches a thing or two. :minigun:

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
Always hated the f*cking Porsches. There is no town in Germany with as much Porsches as Frankfurt (apart from Stuttgart maybe). They keep annoying me the whole day. You have more Porsches than Golfs here. Can´t wait for my Skylines to come out the garage and show them Porsches a thing or two. :minigun:
You lucky b******.

The sight of Porsche's is my only reason I visit my London office on occasion ha ha ha...

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
You lucky b******.

The sight of Porsche's is my only reason I visit my London office on occasion ha ha ha...
Well if you like them that much, come over visit us and enjoy the annoying sound of thousands of Porches over here.

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
you keep rotten veg and visit for target practice @ hairdressers like lmao :rofl:
I cant understand your northorn talk mate? :rofl:

Well if you like them that much, come over visit us and enjoy the annoying sound of thousands of Porches over here.
I do plan to visit Germany this year - maybe we could have a meet up :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.