Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peeps, just bought a yellow gtr32 with 76,000km, but the bodyworks not the best and the interior needs sorting as does the engine bat as its a tad dirty lol.. mechanicly tho shes perfect and not missing a beat :)... Sooooo the plans...

Iv just finished sanding down the whole car ready for a full respray, and flushed in the boot lock, re-hung the skirts and bumpers, going to modify the front grill, and also noticed the front intercooler is HUGE!! so thats not standard lol WOOHOO!!..

Need to sort the front bumper a bit because its not the best fir with the intercooler and its been done in a rush so looks not very good, prob fill with mesh once fitted right..

Erm interiors ok apart from the seats, no *** burns but a bit squashed in places n just looks dirty.. Will repaint all the interior plastics austic bitsnd tidy everything up with a full internal valet n clean.

Engine bay will be mirror polished to hell lol.. already removed the turbo elbow and airbox to polish but im planning on doing alot more.. ie the rocker cover and manifold along with a few other items :) a full degrease once most of its removed and repaint any tatty/rusty bits.. car will be totally tranformed hopefully within a few weeks.. fancyed fittin a bodykit but havnt seen many 32 kits about..

Also will be painting the wheels black with black window tints against the yellow body :boogy:

Well i`ll take plenty of pictures as i go :)

cheers

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol y? im guna tease n not put any up :p

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
few more pics of the intercooler, engine which is bogging and the grill im gunna mod cus it looks sh!t lol

Attachments

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok few updates...

Removed the front bumper and the intercooler as i want to polish it up and found out its a blitz intercooler.. :) nice surprise that was lol..

Also degreased the engine bay around 5 times today so just about every little bit of crap has been removed.. i`ll redo it again but with a small brush and sort all the hard to reach bits :S

I`ll sort the front bumper tomoz and fit some gill i reckon, also rehang so it fits alot better :)

Attachments

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oooo a track day u say lol.. is this a skyline only trackday? id be up for that bud..

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
There's gonna be some evo's and some sx's from the SXOC, but it's mainly Skylines. We had the first one a few weeks ago and it was excellent. All Skylines, and one Cefiro. There's a thread in the Scottish section, if you're interested in checking out the details.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah has twin hks ones bud, whats the boost restrictor? cn i rip that off lol..

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
few more pics.. still alot of work to do to finish these off but there sanded up to 240 grit wet n dry, intercoolers finished, just needs a final buff up :rofl:

Guna remove the cam cover to once these bits are done..

Attachments

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now my custom vent lol.. before n after pics, i think it looks much better :Uzi:

Also theres some surface rust on the front crash bar so thats now been sanded bck and getting repainted..

Thats me im away fer a shower cus im bogging wee dirt..

cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
500 Posts
Looking good m8! Thinking of getting my GTS-t painted soon just need 2 think of a good color, its black just now not sure weather to stay black or opt for something abit more interesting! Ware abouts in Ayrshire are you m8?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
In in Coylton bud, 5 mins from Ayr if that helps lol.. cheers fer the comments, im blending the lip into the bumper today hopfully if i cn get up lol.. just finished a 10 hour nightshift..

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah doing all the work myself bud, dont like paying people to do things lol plus i know it`ll be done to my standards.. and im a fussy sod :D

·
Registered
500 Posts
Quite right m8! theres nothing worse than paying someone to do something then they feck it up! I'l be doing all the prep on mine myself but need to get someone else to hit it as my spraying skills suck! :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts