Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
R33 GTS25Turbo For Sale

The sad day has come to part with my beloved beast !!!!!

GTS 25Turbo, Black, 1994, Auto, 52,000 miles 11 months MOT, 5 months Tax in pristine condition inside and out.

Apexi Induction Kit

HKS Sequential Dump Valve

Denso Iridium Plugs

18 x 8.5" Goodridge Chrome Alloys (Wicked Show Wheels) complete with 245 40 18 Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres (Wheels and Tyres only 2 weeks old cost me **** loads)

Long life 2 3/4" complete stainless steel de-cat exhaust system with 6x4 oval tailpipe (Have original cat system to easily bolt in for MOT's)

Cat 1 Selca Alarm and Immobiliser (Remote locking etc)

Speedo Conversion to MPH + de-restricted (Abbey Motorsport)

The car has had all its work carried out at Abbey Motorsport and has also been Dyno Tested there too.

£9,250 ono

Reply to thread if you like the look of the car in the enclosed pictures. or call 07768 562959

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) thank you very much that man. Had a cool time at billing and also went to the fast and the furious show at Stoneleigh today had a wicked day and got to put my car on show in one of the indoor display halls. There were only about 5 Skylines there one of them allegedly 1000 BHP (Black R34 GTR) mine was the only GTS there.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still open for offers I am also prepared to drop the price signifficantly by selling the car without the chrome wheels and putting the original 5 spokes with excellent nearly new tyres back on.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How low will I go for cash

:( I would take £7,500 cash for my motor at the very lowest with all the kit on there BUT THE WHEELS IN THE PHOTO DO NOT COME WITH IT. They are for my next project. The photo above does not do the car justice you have to really see the car in the flesh to really appreciate how clean it is. Or to see more piccies send me an e mail [email protected].

G

·
0 Posts
i know someone who might be interested if you would consider p/x on a 300zx twin turbo. alledgedly 450bhp. uk car manual

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what colour is the 300zx, mileage,mot,tax and can he prove that is 450bhp ???. If all is good I may possibly be interested and there is only a possibility. I would need to know the full spec of the car and to see some piccies of the motor.

G

·
0 Posts
The colour is gunmetal grey it has 84,756 on the clock engine has only done 30,000
hks intercoolers, hybrid turbos , twin dump valves , JWT chip , K&N charged filter, mongoose exhaust + de-cats, manual gear box , center force dual friction clutch, running 1 bar boost , between 400 and 450 bhp , skyline GT-R r33 wheels new tyres all round , leather interior ok condition , aftermarket boost gauge , tinted rear lights ,clear side repeaters , evolution rear spoiler and front bumper, mot and taxed till end of december, uk car not imported ,targa top , four seater, H-REG , no rust good condition , four months warranty on new engine left

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What kind of cash adjustment are we talking here ?? Has your friend got anything in mind ? I'm not totally sure but his car looks pretty cool I may be interested even though his car is a bit older than I would have liked. Let me know what he would want for his car if he were selling it normally. Either way I would still want the equivalent of £7,500 for mine.

G

·
0 Posts
Would probably sell the car for £5000 so £2500 cash adjustment if you are interested

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I would only be interested if your friend would be offering £3,500 cash as well as his motor due to the age of his car, I dont like the colour of his car, dont really want his car and the fact that he is the one that wants to do the p/x on my car. If he can come up with the £3,500 then I will probably be tempted.

G

·
0 Posts
The car is worth more than that any day of the week ,what with all the mods .So when he sells it privately and yours is still around maybe talk to you again
Thanks anyway

1 - 20 of 36 Posts