Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mmmmm KPG-C10
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had traced a guy back (quite a while ago) on the SXOC I think, who made some badges for 'em over there on the "cough" GTROC.

Anyway, I asked nicely, and parted with £35, and was the proud owner of a professionally made cast ally, enamelled, glazed GTS badge.

It looks like the GTR badge, but with the S in place of the R. Looks the nuts, and not like those plastic stick on ones.

I never got round to fitting it, and have since sold my R32.

If anyone wants it, I'll sell it for what I paid for it, and throw in the postage for free.

I'll even throw in enough amazing heavy duty tape to hold it in place (cost me a fortune!)

I'll try and get pics tomorrow night if anyone wants them, but to be honest, it's the nuts, and you will not find better (I couldn't!)

PM me.

Cheers

Mike

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
first dibs please but i do want to se some pics first

·
Mmmmm KPG-C10
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New Photos!

A couple of people have said the "S" looks on the slant. Well I personally think it looks fantastic, and I'm a stickler for things to be 100%. I think it was the crap photo and lighting, and the pic being on the slant which didn't help.

Anyway, I've taken some pics with my digi cam and put them up here (hi res and low res ones) so you can decide for yourselves.

As it's so shiney, it's a nightmare to get a good pic, so I have taken various pics with different backgrounds (any excuse to get Kate from lost on the forum!! :)

It's still up for grabs, so 1st come, 1st served!

www.langleys-pa.co.uk/GTSBadge/

Cheers

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts