Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again,
as well as havin trouble with the idle valve, anybody got one please?

I now find me clutch is startin to slip............... no point in 400+bhp when it goes like a micra.

I've just been on the devils own playground (ebay!!) and found allsorts on there so............... does anyone know anything about the following clutches:
xtreme, xtd, act, and f1 racing.
Any info or experience will be gladly welcomed.
Cheers.
Mark.
:whip:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
act are very good as thats what loads of 200sx guys use, but as the big man himslef said get one from rising sun and you wont be dispointed

·
Registered
81 Posts
Exedy paddle clutch or twin plate you dont want a act they are sh.t after about 1000 miles if you drive it hardish after all its the only way

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
so all the act ones that the 200sx boys use are crap are they!! apex have sold loads of them and never had any problems with them at all

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Ive got an ACT paddle clutch fitted to my R33 GTS-T and ive not had any problems with it at all!

Got mine from Apex Performance and it was an absolute bargain!!! :whip: :drivin:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I've had an ACT paddle clutch fitted for a couple of months and its a bit hard getting used to it, but other than that its fine so i don't see how its sh#t, the ones you get of ebay on the other hand are!:boxing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts