Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Gloucestershire Area Rep
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there's any lip that would go on the standard front spec 1 bumper? :uhoh:

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
yes i think he does,mike if you have the same shape bumper as me(looks like it) then ive not found a lip to fit this bumper

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Have a look in my garage guys, It is posible to get a gtr splitter to fit plus it will take a bit of a hammering without breaking unlike the grp ones.

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
where are the links to our garages,i cant never find them on the pofiles page

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Your right i can`t either,I have just tryed with no luck. If anyone would like pic`s just let me know and i will email them to you. I`m sure i have posted some pics somewhere before.

·
Gloucestershire Area Rep
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes i think he does,mike if you have the same shape bumper as me(looks like it) then ive not found a lip to fit this bumper
Yeah that's right and it's exactly the same bumper,i'm sure i seen something like that somewhere,unless was one looking exactly the same as a standard bumper :werd:

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
im intreagued about the possibility of getting a gtr lip on,will report back on this

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Right I`ve found a way of looking it up. At the top of the main page click on My skyline then on view garage ,on the next page it will say garage list click on it and look though the pages till you find d.o.a`s garage.

·
Gloucestershire Area Rep
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Banned
406 Posts
We make a splitter for the bog standard spec 1 bumper there are details in our trade section 'ziax bodystyling' but heres a couple of pics, got 2 in stock :) if any help.

:cheers: martin

Attachments

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
if im not mistaken martin thats the bumper that goes inwards as it gets towards the ground,we have the bumper with the pronounced brake vent things at the bottom

·
Banned
406 Posts
if im not mistaken martin thats the bumper that goes inwards as it gets towards the ground,we have the bumper with the pronounced brake vent things at the bottom
alright koh, yes it is for the chinless wonder i think its known which is the really crappy looking one it wont fit on the type m styles which yeah has the sticky out brake ducts,

If it was a case of slightly modding the type m bumpers ie trim the brake duct edges then the splitter should fit i might try and fit one on the type m on monday, wheather owners would do this im not sure but might be worth a try eh.

:cheers:

·
Gloucestershire Area Rep
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
alright koh, yes it is for the chinless wonder i think its known which is the really crappy looking one it wont fit on the type m styles which yeah has the sticky out brake ducts,

If it was a case of slightly modding the type m bumpers ie trim the brake duct edges then the splitter should fit i might try and fit one on the type m on monday, wheather owners would do this im not sure but might be worth a try eh.

Great will be waiting u replay to see how u got on with it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts