Skyline Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 350bhp 33 gtst never been in a gtr would love a run in obe to see what there really like i would always prefer the 2wheel drive gtst over the gtr as i like to han the tail out alot an gtr owners had gtsts? Im not slabering about the 4w just want to know what its like lol

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So basicaly not as fun then lol i always thought of 4wd as sumit for people hu cudnt drive but i have been in a couple of big bhp evos and scoobs and there a handfull i just dont see the attraction of a 4wd skyline

·
Registered
307 Posts
an r32 gtr is the ultimate skyline imo. i have been a cosworth yb man for 7 years til may this year. ranging from 300 - 500 bhp they were all awesome cars but beyond 500 bhp is money burning time on a 2.0 so i was looking for a supra but was offered my r32 gtr at a steal price. they are 2wd but when sensors detect spin torque is transferred to the front wheels up to 50 %. because its electronic controlled you just replace the fuse with a switch and vwaola you have switchable 2wd/ 4wd :)
1430kg which is pretty good considering 550 bhp plus is easily achievable.
personally i think they look bad ass too heres mine has a few nismo bits :

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Iv heard something like that before so if you take a fuse out you have rwd? What about the front driveshafts
do they stop working or does it just transfer for
example
90%power to rear wheels and 10 to front

·
Registered
307 Posts
Iv heard something like that before so if you take a fuse out you have rwd? What about the front driveshafts
do they stop working or does it just transfer for
example
90%power to rear wheels and 10 to front
only on an r32 you pull the fuse or put a switch in and its 100 % rwd nothing goes to the front diff from the transfer box.
the only bug is abs doesnt work in 2wd mode but its no biggy tbh.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Quite fancy in other words you should just buy a r32 gtst and have the same experience lol
this is my first 4x4 car and my god 550 bhp and 4x4 means some crazy 0 - 60 times which would be impossible in 2wd. even better to have both :funny:
and an rb27dett in the mix :)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I have both the r33 gts is producing 439 lb of torque atfw 409 atw and the r32gtr is 509 lb of torque at the wheels and they both have their differences ,but the gtr in a straight line is mental and the gts is a mental car around the track.

·
Administrator
25,974 Posts
I have both the r33 gts is producing 439 lb of torque atfw 409 atw and the r32gtr is 509 lb of torque at the wheels and they both have their differences ,but the gtr in a straight line is mental and the gts is a mental car around the track.
i can vouch for your gtr mate :cool::cool:

still beat you round the ring though lol

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I can drive my gts quicker around the track because it set up for track my gtr is set up for shows and meets and killing 80k motors

·
Administrator
25,974 Posts
I'm not gay ,you have never beat me around the RING ,FRENCH BOY:funny:
:funny::funny:

No, GTR's are for people who can drive...............:naughty:

:funny::funny::funny::funny:
:nutkick::nutkick: convert will be here soon i reckon :funny::funny:

·
Administrator
25,974 Posts
wot for beating me AROUND THE RING :eek7:
i understand why you dont want peaple to know mate you being a respectable man and all that and also very proud and for a younger guy to beat you round the ring :funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.