Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1996 r33 gts25 for sale £6500

1996- gts25 4 door auto (non-turbo) but.....with 100bhp nitrous in black slammed to the floor (hks racing springs & shocks) 17" multi spokes , nismo 400 front end, samouri rear spoiler (very big like veilside) black windows, double din i.c.e rage extreme reclining seats (very trick) 5" supper dragger exhaust, cat 1 alarm,taxed tested ect ect. ALL THESE BITS ARE BRAND NEW...not a month old but..brand new all bits!!!! also number plate is M7 SKY. induction kit, strut brace, on and on and on.
asking £6500 for the lot remember all mods are brand new, from tyres to spoilers.
also big lexus for sale with 4 tvs lowered masive wheels, paint .ect ect

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the car has one owner, 40,000 miles and has had a belt change and service in august, the n.o.s can easly be removed, allthough WHY you would want to evades me, for insurance purposes, just disconect the cylinder in the boot, and use it at shows, or strips its like putting racing slicks on, you cant have them for insurance but can put them on your car when you want at track days ect, a disconected or removed cylinder covers you for ins purposes.
also my chassis no is .......1 beat that!!!!!! pics to follow when i work out my camera (soon) thanks or call me on 07766 141715

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry i forgot to say the car has the 5 speed auto box with over drive button and power select also the usual air bags ect. please call me for any other info,, i need a 4 wheel drive jeep if any swops going????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts