Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, nice to join up!!
spoke to a kid in weston sunday night, (sorry dude, forgot your name, nice car!).
Gave me a flyer and here I am!!

My car speaks for itself, it was featured in Redline in Feb'07, its mint, my first skyline. I had a mr2 before that got stolen so I had to cheer myself up!

Check out my garage section for pics!

if anyone knows how to post them on the thread- please do!!
Cheers

·
Wassup?
784 Posts
Very Very Nice Car!

Heres your pics from your garage.

Not sure on the wheels you have there. could do with some Black TE37's. But each to their own!

Kyle.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
Hi mate it was me :) very nice car and very nice wheels too :) see you at the weston meet next week :)

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
hi mate. it was iansr33 that gave you the flyer. said your car was top spec and he wasn't wrong!
next time your out for a drive give me a pm and we'll meet up.
you'll never get the smile off your face with a skyline.

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Hi mate, nice to meet you and welcome to the forum. Just to let you know,I watched your car being built and modified. Also know some history about her.
The guy I think you bought her from did some work on mine throughout her transformation. I am local in Weston-super-Mare, if you would like to meet up PM me your phone num/addy be great to compare notes and have a chat. If you're about this week, am free up till Friday. Get in touch if you want to. Cheers, Maccer.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments! I've just uploaded a video of her on youtube... I'll post the link when its working.
I will deffo be out in weston again sunday, maccy ds!:boobies:

also, the car gives me a massive smile!!:drivin:

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Hi mate saw you today, along winterstoke road about half 2, cars looking nice. Hope we get a chance to get together. Cheers, Maccer

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome to the forum, very tidy car you've got.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Be nice to see it in the flesh mate.We will be holding a south west meet up in your direction probably the first sunday in september as we want to try to make travelling distances fair for local members..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts