Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
nutter
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, does anyone know if the drivers window switch assembly on an r33 gtst is the same as any other nissan?

all mine work, but the drivers switch, well the black button you push up/push down is bust, not the end of the world i know, but bloody annoying nonetheless!

any help would be greatly appreciated

cheers
simon

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Hi all, does anyone know if the drivers window switch assembly on an r33 gtst is the same as any other nissan?
Yes......

R33 GTS
R33 GTSS
R33 GTR

:D

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Only messin with ya :D

Give RoadRunner a pm, he'll sort you out.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Yeah there are something like 4-5 different window switches for the R33.I know for sure theres definetly 4 different types.The difference is in the wiring connection.
Only sure way of getting a replacement is by matching up the part number which is on the white plastic on the back of the switch.

I couldnt find one for mine anywhere (roadrunner was helpful and had several in stock but not mine unfortunatly) In the end i stripped it down as i had nothing to lose.Inside the switch is a little white plastic pin and spring and my white bit of plastic which should be shaped up into a point had started to go rounded through use.I filed it back into a point and stretched the spring slightly and hey presto has worked ever since.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts