Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the standerd boost gague in my gtt isnt workin all the time the engine is running its on zero, ant idas what might b causeing this thanks

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was working tho. just stoped all of a sudden, where would it of disconnected from, could the hose of popped off under the bonnet, havent had chance 2 look was at work all day and it was dark when u got home, plus not sure where abouts it is

·
Registered
886 Posts
Don't know if it's the same as the R34, but on the R33 it's under the bonnet, drivers side near the bulkhead there is a little black box that should have a pipe going to it. That's the pressure sender for your boost gauge. Might have fallen off... :)

·
Registered
693 Posts
Don't know if it's the same as the R34, but on the R33 it's under the bonnet, drivers side near the bulkhead there is a little black box that should have a pipe going to it. That's the pressure sender for your boost gauge. Might have fallen off... :)

Second that, I had that. Had the pipe pop off on mine when i first got it.

·
hwoarang
1,192 Posts
Agree with both of above. Look under the bonnet and you should be able to follow the black pipe through. At some point it will be disconnected. Mine had same problem when I bought it. Simple fix.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts