Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people am picking my maroon r33 gts up in morning and cant wait. Will cut to the chase where can i get clear indicators from at reasonable price ?? What is the 0-60 on these cars as standard ?? Any other help/ advice for me would be great am new to skylines but love em already !!!!

Regards to all, and happy new year too !

Cardiff R33

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
welcome to the board good luck picking up your car tomorrow.

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
Glad to see there are more skyline owners in South Wales.
I think you can get clear indicators from Alan Tang at Pow-R tuning

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Welcome - I got my clear repeaters from speed-r on this forum at very sensible money.

Hope that you enjoy :)

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
hi and welcome...the next time I am home in Barry with the skyline we may even be able to have a mini meet!! oh, and we are going to be having another track day at Llandow Nr Cardiff Wales Airport in the summer if you want to come along!

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Welcome mate good luck with the new mota.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, Tigger, I have just moved to Barry !! Small world hey. Another question whats the fuel consumption on the gts. By the way have got my car and love it.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Hi and welcome to forum. Dunno about consumption but do know you gonna burn loads of optimax in next few days. Only picked mine up couple of days ago and having loads of fun! :D

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
She's so excited she's missing words out look. lol

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
now now pciking on Vicky Mr GTR , ill have to throw a piece of meat on you and get your dog to go get it :)

Glad the car is all good apart from the stalling bet you will be out and about this weekend, mind you so will Vicky Im sure

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I wasn't picking mr FCUK I was simply jesting. lol Please allow one to appologise miss M

·
Registered
319 Posts
Cardiff r33 sent you a pm,welcome to the ownership of a skyline....you'll enjoy.Would meet this weekend however lost 3 wheel nuts on one wheel yesterday.I'm up in the rhondda so only 20 minutes away from you along with a mate of mine who owns a skyline.Look forward to seeing you soon,Jeff

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I never knew there were so many welsh people attracted to Skylines. Erm and before anyone accuses me of welshism my surname is Williams. lol

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Lol, tis alright didn't feel picked on! :)

Drove through the Rhondda the other day, very pretty. Hope u having lots of fun Cardiff!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Am loving it !! Gave her a good clean today even though it was damp !! Just wanna brighten her up a bit, repeaters and the like. Was booked in to get tinted but chose to cancel, think maroon is to dull to get away with tints, especially cos i got black wheels on her !!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Will give you a shout next time I pass through to Carmarthen!
Will be in Cardiff City centre on the 13th for a coupla hours but it'll be during working hours!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That should not be a problem,can take my hour for lunch whenever, just let me know when and i will meet ya !:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts