Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iTrader is a feedback service that allows buyers and sellers to leave each other comments on the transaction.

We feel that the iTrader service benefits both parties involved and helps build confidence for future trades.

Alot of people are not sure where it is, Or how to use it. So here is a simple guide.

If you have completed a sale on this site, We would appreciate you to take 2 minutes of your time to leave feedback.

There is an iTrader section under every forum users Name/Avatar. To leave feedback for the seller/buyer, Click on the iTrader number.

Once you have clicked on it, It will take you to the next page, a feedback page where it will show you what past buyers/sellers have said about there experience from the sale.

To leave feedback, Click on "Submit Feedback for ........."

Next page is pretty straight forward. Follow instructions as on the picture/page.

Once completed, scroll down and click "Submit Feedback"..

Jobs a gooden.. :)

If you have any problems with an Item/Purchase/Seller. Please contact any of the Admin/Moderators and we will do our best in helping with the situation.

·
Administrator
25,947 Posts
I spent some time trying to find a link but gave up :(

I usually search for threads i've posted and then find my iTrader feedback from there!

You having a good bank holiday?
are you looking for the link to your i-trader page????

·
Administrator
25,947 Posts
under your flag on the left it says i-trader and in brackets a number click that and it takes you to your page mate.

and done good at rsp mate :cheers: engine needs work but am happy as hell :D:D

·
Sketchy on the bends
106 Posts
Just got some feedback and want to reciprocate, but I just get the following message:

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/itrader_feedback.php said:
There were the following errors:
There was an error in your deal details!
It doesn't seem to matter what I put in any of the fields, whether I include a deal thread URL or not, whether I include additional comments or not. My short comment is 79 characters long, but the error's the same even if it's 16.

Attachments

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
Hmm itrader not working for me...

under the member profile where its ment to say "submit feedback for..."
isit even there to click on mine?

anyhelp

:cheers:

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
Hmm itrader not working for me...

under the member profile where its ment to say "submit feedback for..."
isit even there to click on mine?

anyhelp

:cheers:

:attention:

mods???

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
hmm still isnt there to click for me...

the "submit feedback for..." isnt there

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
oh dear....

now shut up leave me alone! :D

i'm being a flipping idiot i was clicking on my own profile hence it not being shown. :eek:

i got it working now :sorry:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts