Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
174 Posts
That would be me. Just took it for a spin after replacing the shocks.

Can't believe that copper. Going way too fast for the road imho. Just polished the car too and the Fecker flicked a load of dust over me!

Had to in to the dome in the end. Murco can't accept cards...?

174 Posts
what did you think to the ole slag then? Needs a decent set of wheels i know.

do you know who the bloke with the rx7 is. He was following me in my diesel down the scoulton straight but i was about up to 100 leptons and i don't think he wanted to mess his kit up. Bumped in to him at wilcos on Sat but he didn't say anything lol

174 Posts
house of colour? It was a dark blue one.

gonna go wheel hunting tomorrow i think. I'll in to a few shops in Norwich and get them to offer some styles up to the car then get them cheaper off the net later. Lol

I'm just dreading the 'is it a turbo?' question. Lol

·
Seasoned Member
7,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
house of colour? It was a dark blue one.

gonna go wheel hunting tomorrow i think. I'll in to a few shops in Norwich and get them to offer some styles up to the car then get them cheaper off the net later. Lol

I'm just dreading the 'is it a turbo?' question. Lol
dont go bigger than 18's other wise it will handle like **** on the local roads round here with the bumps and tramlining

always bud about so dont be shy

174 Posts
I've been looking in to the wheel sizes and 17's with a 45 profile will get the car sitting about the same height. 18's with a 40 profile will raise the car so as it's on standard springs i don't know which to go for. I'd prefer 18's but don't want to drive a 4x4 looking skyline until i get it lowered.

decisions...

174 Posts
sounds like the way to go really. Same as what i had on my 200sx with rota attacks. immaculate alloys and the car is now being broken by a chap in thetford. I'd have them back if they would fit. I miss that car.

offset of 40 should be ok wouldn't it. Gonna be about 7-7.5 wide i guess.

·
Seasoned Member
7,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sounds like the way to go really. Same as what i had on my 200sx with rota attacks. immaculate alloys and the car is now being broken by a chap in thetford. I'd have them back if they would fit. I miss that car.

offset of 40 should be ok wouldn't it. Gonna be about 7-7.5 wide i guess.
i think they will

1 - 11 of 11 Posts