Skyline Owners Forum banner

Gunner Bills Broken Skyline

1K views 23 replies 19 participants last post by  Stewie 
#1 ·
To avoid any further speculation what's left of this car will be broken if I can get it back off the insurers.

Early days yet though.

Just check "my garage" out for details as to what's on the car and what's still sitting new and unused in boxes at home!

It'll all be going.

You'll see from the pictures elsewhere that there is no bodywork suitable for sale! :rofl:

But anything from the door level down looks good. Front end direct damage is minimal as you see the bumper bar is not deflected and the engine bay looks good. The engine was not running when upside down and the coolant system is intact. Oil cooler hoses are ripped out of the cooler but this was done during recovery as I do specifically remember spotting them intact when she was upside down.

There's many good parts on this car the exhaust for example was refurbished and inlcudes a Japspeed decat silencer.

Too much to list just yet.

I would not be at all surprised to find the brand new HSD coilovers are still straight along with the wheels.

All will be checked prior to sale.

Please no "dib's" until items come for sale.

Advance warning:

In light of previous issues on this forum with sellers/buyers mis-understanding deals I will be quite specific.

When a deal is accepted by PM the buyer will have 1 hour to make a payment through paypal. If I do not receive payment I will contact the buyer once by PM/Call etc. and give them 1 more hour. After that the goods will NOT be held.

See less See more
#5 ·
Just seen the pics Bill, glad you're ok.

I'm interested in the Greddy gauges and possibly the Apexi AVC-R. Drop me a PM with the prices if you do get it back from the insurance company and i'll get back to you.

Cheers :cheers:

#11 ·
i might be interested in parts but as you state i will wait for the day you get it all back and put it up for sale and then i will try make my bid at you. gonna go hunt for your smash pics now. glad ur alright tho mate. sounded liek a nasty one.

#20 ·
Sadly this car is going to be a Category "A" write off which means I'm not going to be getting it back unless I can magically aquire a Breakers Licence.

F****n w****king insurance ripoff garbage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.