Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In no way related to similarly names events in Scotland would anyone be interested in a fun rally around Wales, next year? Maybe Easter time.

We have the most fantastic roads in the UK, equal to, if not surpassing some of the roads in Scotland ;)

It's not a race, just a fun weekend out. Fancy it?

No commitment, just plop your name down if you think you might be up for it.

1. RedMist

·
Registered
836 Posts
were up for it....

Sounds great mate, just (dependent on date due to work) cracking idea. If want any help or assistance with checking out roads for the route just let me know.
Neil

·
Jammy Git
2,180 Posts
I'm just thinking of those mountain roads in some kind of huge 200 mile circuit, a fine hostelry 1/2 way with warm bubbly beer and thick steaks.

Mmmhh, can I come?!

·
Seasoned Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm just thinking of those mountain roads in some kind of huge 200 mile circuit, a fine hostelry 1/2 way with warm bubbly beer and thick steaks.

Mmmhh, can I come?!
The more the merrier. I think it should be open to everyone! :guiness:

Shall we do a great big cirlcle of Wales, taking in major views/roads... Or how about Cardiff, circle Snowdon, and back!! :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sounds like a good plan, I will be up for it, although at the moment I do not own a car, I will have my RX8 by then.

:cheers:

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
i wood b intrested in cing alot more of Wales as ive moved over here 2 b wiv my gf n should ave a job by then 2
wales is awesomeness personified,apart from all the english out here!! i wouldnt move back to kent if you payed me lol

redmist,im interested mate,any chance to explore roads i might not have driven yet

·
Seasoned Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wales is awesomeness personified,apart from all the english out here!! i wouldnt move back to kent if you payed me lol

redmist,im interested mate,any chance to explore roads i might not have driven yet
Your spitting distance from some of the best - I managed to overheat my gearbox on some of them last weekend. Last time I did that it was at LLandow. :D

·
5,050 Posts
I proper fancy this

why dnnt we do this the day after the National Skyline Day

I'm sure that a few of the South Eastenders would stay on till Sunday and leave on Monday

1 - 13 of 13 Posts