Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as some of you know i had a photoshoot planned inside an abandond wharehouse tonight and heres a couple of the preview shots the guy has sent me, needless to say i am very happy

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
very nice!!

I would like to get some pics of my car like that but there is nowhere nearby unless I go to a multistorey :(

·
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a nightmare to find somwhere, but was really happy to get this place i have 90 more pics these were just the first in the cam, theyve also been molestered by photo bucket so look a little graney and half the res grrrrrr lol

collecting the CD tomorrow will update with more pics then

·
Registered
812 Posts
very nice indeed , and the abandoned warehouse is a gr8 look

·
bla
17,374 Posts
looks very tidy, still cant believe you got it at that price.. bargain....

Upload a pic with www.mypicshare.com and copy and paste the Link for forums format #1.. They come out alot clearer..... ;)

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
nice pics :D

how about some jun style rear spats, 120+p&p, talk to me
you dont just talk money with Mark Prior!!!! you take him out to lunch, wine and dine him - give him an oil massage and then he will offer you 100 posted.... if your lucky!

·
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
nice pics :D

you need some rear spats though...

how about some jun style rear spats, 120+p&p, talk to me
Have promised the wife not to spend anymore till after holidays lol 6 weeks dude 6 weeks lol, i also fancy this New Rear End Thread

looks very tidy, still cant believe you got it at that price.. bargain....
I know :ylsuper: , still cant fault it really happy

hmmmm nice serphia and white u thinkin of sum hot stickers to tart her up or staying standard?:angel:
going to put a couple of small Nismo stickers on from a thread on here but thats it

you dont just talk money with Mark Prior!!!! you take him out to lunch, wine and dine him - give him an oil massage and then he will offer you 100 posted.... if your lucky!
LMAO :dance:

Cheers for the comments everyone

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
such a stunning car
awsome photo shoot

when i get mine there one near an abandoned old warehouse, graffetti and all sorts that wanna do. look so good with a mint loctaion

·
Registered
152 Posts
Car looks really good. Cool place to take pic's. Wish i could find some were like that round my way.

·
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cheers again for the comments guys, locations are a nightmare to come across took ages to find this one then get permission to use it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts