Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm Scotti, recently bought my skyline 350. Ferrari grey, 20" rims, Nismo exhaust and bits.
I have had to fix so much already but she's running well now. I'm after the common fault passenger window motor and a full drivers seat with frame as there's some dodgy welding down there. Anyone point me in the right direction? Or have a contact for someone breaking? NW area (Cheshire)

·
It's not just a skyline, it's family
687 Posts
I dont have any 350 bits but welcome to the forum!

What part of cheshire ? Im in crewe!

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,160 Posts
There is someone breaking one on the Facebook page, drop me a pm.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hey I'm Scotti, recently bought my skyline 350. Ferrari grey, 20" rims, Nismo exhaust and bits.
I have had to fix so much already but she's running well now. I'm after the common fault passenger window motor and a full drivers seat with frame as there's some dodgy welding down there. Anyone point me in the right direction? Or have a contact for someone breaking? NW area (Cheshire)
get some pics up! the drivers window motor doesn't need changing unless it doesn't work at all, a clean up will restore it to fully working if your having intermittent problems with it.

as for the seat, if you want stock you'll be looking at a breakers, hopefully you've a cloth interior as that is the most common and easiest to get a hold of

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hey mate welcome, the window motors could do with just a clean once in a while and they work again. If that dont work any longer give me a shout

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I'll get pics up soon, I'll sweet talk my mechanic to cleaning the motor and seeing if it works ?

·
Super Moderator
9,036 Posts
Very nice fella, it looks well looked after and tastefully modded.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi and welcome. Your GT looking good . I have some i-Spec side skirts if needed
Hi and thanks, not looking to mod it any more yet, gonna get it up to scratch over the winter. However, do you have pics of the skirts?

·
Born and bred in Singapore, nurtured in the UK
728 Posts
That a beauty Scotti, I was thinking of doing this number plate configuration as well. I am due to respray my front bumper in May and was asking around if anyone had issues with the number plate where it is but have you encountered any problems with the police?

Welcome to the club

regards
Ronnie

1 - 20 of 20 Posts