Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
wanabee 200mph club
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my names danny and i stay in sunny stevenston ayrshire :D

ive owned ma gtr since december and its spent more time in the garage than on the road lol :swear:

i bought the gtr because me and the wife needed a bigger car as the 200sx was getting to small in the back for our son

this beeing ma 200 that ive had just over three years

this being the gtr me and the wife have now ;)

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
hi and welcome.
you scottish boys and girls have gone skyline mad lately.
still you always buy very nice cars so i can only say i'm jealous

·
wanabee 200mph club
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice looking example, D4nny, taking i=her to knockhill and Perth?
should have car back this week from the garage after the engine rebuild
so depends on how she drives if im at knockhill hoping so tho
and i should be up at perth with the wife and ma son lol:dogpile:

·
wanabee 200mph club
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the welcome :)

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome aboard, thats one very clean example.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hi Danny,

Saw your car at The Garage when mine was in for the rebuild, also saw some of the broken bits too. Marc told me the sorry tale, I'm sure he'll fix her up good for you.

Hope to see you around sometime soon, though not at the next few Scottish meets unfortuneately, but .... if you find yourself in Yorkshire .... :cheers:

·
wanabee 200mph club
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well due to needing a new apexi power fc so ma car can be remapped i wont be on the track on the tracknight but will be up at the scottish meet at perth and bee up to watch the track night

·
wanabee 200mph club
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Danny,

Saw your car at The Garage when mine was in for the rebuild, also saw some of the broken bits too. Marc told me the sorry tale, I'm sure he'll fix her up good for you.

Hope to see you around sometime soon, though not at the next few Scottish meets unfortuneately, but .... if you find yourself in Yorkshire .... :cheers:
got the car back yesterday only to find out ma ecu cant be remapped by marc so its going back to the garage in august when im away on holiday to get a new power fc fitted and the car remapped :notworthy

was great to get it back but this 850 mile run in is a pain lol done 205miles so far :D

if you are up at the perth meet i will be up trying to get as much milage as poss lol

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
car is lookin great danny.mite c u at perth

·
wanabee 200mph club
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
got the car back yesterday only to find out ma ecu cant be remapped by marc so its going back to the garage in august when im away on holiday to get a new power fc fitted and the car remapped :notworthy

was great to get it back but this 850 mile run in is a pain lol done 205miles so far :D

if you are up at the perth meet i will be up trying to get as much milage as poss lol
well thats me done 750 mile and the cars going back to get the ecu fitted and mapped on tues so might have it back for the track day after all :boogy: :boogy: :smoker:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts