Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fortunately enough I was around today when Smiffy picked up his new toy.

I had the pleasure of riding shotgun with Tony as he, Tiggs and Boyo took a run down to Brighton. It's been a while since I've seen a man that happy..... all I can remember of Tony today is his face, kind of a constant :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .

Of course that was until we were all leaving Brighton and the last image of him was with his finger buried deep into his right nostril:rolleyes: .....no Tony, the fog light switch isn't up there :D

Will get some pics of the car, and maybe it's new owner, hopefully with finger now succesfully removed from his nose, tomorrow at the Churchillian

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Dangerous thing driving a car with stiff suspension with a digit up yer hooter, the times i have had to put my eye back in.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
that finger up nose bit was really shocking!!!!!!!! yeah, all I could see of Tony was this big grin!!! well done mate for keeping yourself kinda together and not going too ga ga.... lol...

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Would have come along as well but the invite must have got lost in the post.
Got an MOT on mine instead. Its so nice to not have to put the cat in when you have understanding friends.

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Invite got lost in this thread here Buster.... was open to one and all.
At least you got the MOT done anyway :rolleyes: :D

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Just re read all of that and I now understand why I did'nt 'get it'.
Lets invade France
OK where shall we meet
How about invading Belgium
Right then Belgium it is
Convoy any one
Where to
Germany
OK where shall we meet
Brighton
I dont like Brighton
OK South Mimms for a holiday in Amsterdam
Who is coming ?
Me
And me
I cant make it
Do I have to pay
Yes send a cheque
We all had a nice day in Eastbourne, where was everybody else.

Good job Smiffy got his motor and is well chuffed most important that !:D

Edit to answer Tigg's Yes I may even wash it first as well

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Ohh you bad girl. How could I turn down an offer like that.
See you there about what time ? 10:30 ?

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
sounds good mate...may even let you use some of my wax...lol..will be meeting up with smiffy at 12.30 to then meet up with BigMark and then on to the pub!!

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
We will be fashionably late then !
I quite like a bit of Aloe Vera in my water makes it feel nice and smooth when its finished.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I'm pleased for Smiffy and I really wish I could have made it today :-( Instead spent the day looking all over my car trying to fix little nicknacks like replacing the fuse for my cigarette lighter etc. Sorry I didn't make it guys. Where is everyone going tomorrow? If it's not too far I might just be able to scrape together the petrol money.

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
dans coming up to mine ( he offered to polish it for me !! ) p.s not in a boyo way before anyone says anything!!!!!
got to fit the turbo timer then fill her up with go go juice!!!
managed 178miles to a tank today!!
been offered my mates 306 xsi his wifes 306 dturbo his dog his ps2 his wife and a bargan bucket from kfc for my car!! lol

cant stop thinking about her now!!!!
cheers to lisa for being lisa! mark for riding shotgun, and mark, scott etc down at abbey

tony :):):):):)

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
and subsonic for being more excited than me !!
cheers to everyone!!!! mines a pint of lemonade tommorrow!!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Did one of you guys leave a black fleece top up at Abbey on Saturday? Glad to hear you like the new toy, Tony :D

Big Mark said:
Fortunately enough I was around today when Smiffy picked up his new toy.

I had the pleasure of riding shotgun with Tony as he, Tiggs and Boyo took a run down to Brighton. It's been a while since I've seen a man that happy..... all I can remember of Tony today is his face, kind of a constant :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
well done tony :) on the new car, not forgetting the fleece :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts