1998 R34GTT in Pewter silver

It has:
17" BBS wheels
Stainless exhaust
Induction kit
FSR bodykit
It's lowered with coil over suspension:cool:

Just got to wait for it now:(

A big thanks to Stuart at Skylines r us for finding it for me :)

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Well done and Congrats mate. Happy for ya.

·
Old Git
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Nice one

chas said:
When do you get it?
:cool:
Charlie...

Early February...........I'm so impatient...........can't wait.

Still, at least most of the sh!tty weather will be over by then:)

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
congratulations....it'll be worth the wait.

·
Old Git
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nick MW said:
And the other..

Oh and by the way Bubble - not sure I like being reffered to as a "proper member":p

PMSL

Thanks for putting the pics up Nick (Club Member) and sorry for hijacking your thread, I was just trying to bump it back up to the top for you ;)

I will get some better pictures on Wednesday..............something to look forward to and drool over:D

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
beechtree, for me to sleep with a beast, or indeed a non beast its is required to be bought, if you know what i mean.

Bubble i do like that bodykit mate, really suits the car i think.

·
Old Git
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Isaac Hunt said:

Bubble i do like that bodykit mate, really suits the car i think.
Thanks, it's the same as R34GTT Boy's one, with the exception of the rear bumper. I might try and find a second hand bumper the same as his later on.

R

·
0 Posts
Ahhhhhhhh

I thought it was the same except for the back, it really suits the car, and that colour!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEWTER R34 GTTS RULE ! ! ! ! ! !

Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha

There, thats enough Dr Evil for one night, well done and welcome to the world of Skylining.

Its addictive as hell !

Cheers
Andy:D

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Prepare to watch ANY money you had vanish in a matter on months! I cannot believe how the spec list of mine has grown in the time I have had it.

I wonder if there will be any overlap for the Pewter GTTs to have a one time meet?

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Car looks sweet Geoff. :cool:
The wait will be over sooner than you think.....at least you've got Christmas and New Year to take our mind off it for a while.

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Oops.....must have borrowed your dyslexic fingers from yesterday ;) :D
Just shows what a caring sort of guy I am though :rolleyes: ......(waiting in trepidation for comments on that one).

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Nice one Geoff and if its to the same standard as your S14a then it will be velly shiny automobile! :D Nice one! :)

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
And that's another thing why would they make Dyslexic so hard to say and spell. I mean which genuis thought that up? "I know let's give a name to these people who find it really hard to learn how to spell and say things. What shall we call them? I know let's make fun of them by making it a really hard word for a competent speller to spell and that should be fun!"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts