Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an idea to where it'd be possible to mount buckets and harnesses while still being able to get to the back seat in an R33 GTST?

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
nope,to mount harness's properly means running them to the mount points for the rear seat belts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Actually, i am fitting some harnesses to my R32. but i want to keep the back seats too. So i bought a set of SABELT harnesses that have a single strap to the back seats and eyelets in the bolt hole of the front belt runners and i am gonna have to drill a hold either side of the transmission tunnel. That means i can remove them to use the rear seats for the kids and just tuck the single point strap down the back me the seat.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
nope,to mount harness's properly means running them to the mount points for the rear seat belts
no is does not, you can get three point ones and bolt them to the seat and the bolt that holds the back seats down.

·
Registered
420 Posts
no is does not, you can get three point ones and bolt them to the seat and the bolt that holds the back seats down.
You can but its not a best practice. The best position for a harness strap is the bolt holes for the rear seat belts. I have a guide on how to install a 4 point harness somewhere I will post it up

·
Banned
96 Posts
Are your front seats able to flip ?

·
Registered
420 Posts
It depends on what type of seat you are using. You can always take the straps out of the front seat and just lay them in the back so that would give you a fully functional back seat and you will also be able to flip the front seats forward

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Could you post or PM me a few pictures of that?

sure. in fact i used them last weekend at a track day and they were superb. i just defo need some buckets for shoulder support after all the sliding around.

i am having internet probs atm but if its sorted i'll get some pics loaded up onto photobucket and get them on here ;)

here's one of the video's with them on.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=8470199963495386659

as you can see. i need upper support!! lol

i am using library pooters atm so cant take pics and load them on my pc for photobucket. :disappointed:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts