Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
They do have some stunning cars in, and quite a few gems, such as the Veilside R32 for example. But you're right about the prices. Especially when you see the R32 GTS-t that's been stroked to a 2.2. 450hp and they want 12 grand for it. You could buy one of those and build that spec for a few grand less.

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Stay clear in my opinion as they are way too expensive. £51500 for a 1999 R34 thats just bollox mate in my opinion. You can get better cars for cheaper from powervehicles, ghost dancer, d-c-y, autoadvan or newera :D

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Ive been looking on this website for a while now, and they have some really nice cars on here.

VERY expensive though!

http://www.jap-angels.com/index.asp
dont know them, but why would you wanna go elsewhere when we have a perfectly trustworthy importer here, at least if there was a problem then i can deal with it, rather than go anywhere else and no guarrantee of getting what you guys pay for, it baffles me tbh......:)

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dont know them, but why would you wanna go elsewhere when we have a perfectly trustworthy importer here, at least if there was a problem then i can deal with it, rather than go anywhere else and no guarrantee of getting what you guys pay for, it baffles me tbh......:)
Nah Kieth mate,

Ive only been looking on Jap Angels and dreaming thats all!!!

The cars on here are WAY out of my price range anyway!

And even if i did have the money i wouldnt go there because nearly all of the cars on here have been for sale for quite a few months now!

And the only reason i posted the link up on here in the first place is because there are some really nice cars on there, and i just thought people might fancy a look.

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
i can understand that, but to be honest steve at japcar4u.com will source you a car with very similar spec for a lot less price, and it will be a bargain believe me he has sorted me out before thats why ive brought him here, and seeing as his overheads are somewhat lower it makes sense, plus he is as mad for jap cars as me lol......:)

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im the same as you mate, i was never really struck on jap cars untill i bought my Honda prelude 2.2 V-TEC which was a show winner in Japan, and since then i would never have anything other than Jap!!!

And also, since seeing that orange R32 you were bidding on, ive changed my views on the 32 and im considreing getting myself a monster spec R32 GTR as my next baby!

So i will more than likely be having Steve source me a new car in the next few months!

And if i had the money now, id be buying Nocturnals wide bodied R32, cos that car makes my willy wet! :drool: :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
I may be able to help get you some cash towards your next Skyline. I'm in need of just a couple of minor parts and I can't get them in the U.S. I am a verified Pay Pal and have 100% positive feedback on Ebay. Anyway, I need someone to get some parts for me and ship them to me in the U.S. Would you be interested in helping? Just tell me what your fees are and I think we can work something out.

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
I may be able to help get you some cash towards your next Skyline. I'm in need of just a couple of minor parts and I can't get them in the U.S. I am a verified Pay Pal and have 100% positive feedback on Ebay. Anyway, I need someone to get some parts for me and ship them to me in the U.S. Would you be interested in helping? Just tell me what your fees are and I think we can work something out.
what parts are you after mate

1 - 12 of 12 Posts