Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that the GTR forum have an article on the front page of www.gtr.co.uk about the Gaydon meet. The pictures they took only appear to be pictures of R34 cars and most GTRs no R32s or R33s appear to have been picked out for the pictures yet there were 4 times as many R33 as there were R34 and the R32 were scarcely even represented on the day and are not at all in the pictures. :mad:

·
Banned
5,275 Posts
Well funny you should say that

Again people like me and you are just getting it all wrong! you seem to get paranoid like me, they love us as much as we love them

We shouldn't take it personally, they ARE good people and look upon us with the respect we deserve

:D

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lmfao. I was mainly reffering to the cars which were arranged on the grass behind the car park just as I was leaving that day. All the cars arranged I believe were GTRs and even Deanos GTS was left out of the picture :mad:

·
Gets Blown by Twins :D
2,327 Posts
Hiya mate, the cars on the grass were arranged by colour and I'm sure no-one was excluded (unless they didn't want their piccy taken like me, I was asked to put my GTT with the other R34's).

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was a bloody nice porsche though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts