Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR CARS TWIN ??

I decided to start a thread on this since I was browsing E-Bay for general parts etc.. and I came across another R-33 that look really similar to my cay when I first got it..

Its not identical but at a glance it looked the same, if anything I'd add the car on E-Bay is in better condition.. it does have better wheels but only has a stock spoiler (not GTR)

Here's a pic of mine when I got it :-

and here's a pic of the one I found on E-Bay more recently :-

I know they are not exactly the same, so maybe I should say "Have you seen a very similar car to your own!?" ...but thats quite a long title :) lol..

Its funny my cars previous owner had copied or should I say attempted to copy the 'Fast & Furious' Nissan Skyline. Instead they failed and it was more like the Fast and Furious 'REJECT CAR' lmao..

Anyhow she's slowing changing for the better.

SO! ...

Lets see if any of you have found another car that bares a striking resemblance to your own ? :) :) - Martin.

Ps/ post pics! Lets make this thread nice and colorful :D !! :cheers:

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
743 Posts
Well I can safely say there ain't any doubles of my skyline in her current state! :)

Before I got my hands on it though it was a different matter..

·
Oooh what's this red button dooo??
634 Posts
Saw a car that looks identical to mine with one exception, the wheels.

·
Registered
441 Posts
currently the only with my kit on the roads in Europe and the only white one that I know of...so no can't find it :p

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,562 Posts
Someone local to me built a near on replica of my first one that was fully custom - even similar paint
(Ferrari flame orange)
I wasn't amused and sold car lol

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts
Not seen one that looks like mine yet, as far as i'm aware i'm one of the first to have an R35 spoiler on an R33 and my bumper is 1 of only 6 :D

·
Seasoned Member
941 Posts
I think the moral of this story is.. Don't build a Fast & Furious Replica. The Barry Boys link is frikin hilarious:cheers:

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Well I can safely say there ain't any doubles of my skyline in her current state! :)

Before I got my hands on it though it was a different matter..
thats speedr33pers car:dogpile:

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,160 Posts
I've some some nismo bodykit bits in the garage that will change mine from most that look like it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts