Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a daft question really but the light off my headlights is crap.not sure if there working properly.when i put on side lights there on then put normal lights on i get the next to these on then if main beem is on i get the side lights on the ones next to these then go off and the ones near centre of car on is this right.:crazy:

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
the head lights outer ones is low beam and the inside ones are high beam......they are not on together.....there is a thread in the FAQ section on how to have all 4 lights on as main beam.....also change yr bulbs to 100watt, and clean the outside of the lens's with t-cut and they will be better....;)

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
the head lights outer ones is low beam and the inside ones are high beam......they are not on together.....there is a thread in the FAQ section on how to have all 4 lights on as main beam.....also change yr bulbs to 100watt, and clean the outside of the lens's with t-cut and they will be better....;)

Done exactly that ;) Just one thing How the hell do I change the beam location doesn't seem to be any adjusters and a couple of mates have said my drivers side is too high.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts