Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so me birthday is coming up and i have saved a bit of money to treat myself to a head unit for my Skyline as i havent had one in there since i got it.

I want one that sounds the dogs b0lloX, Ipod conenctivity and sub/amp support.

I have a budget of £400

Anyone????

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
the alpine DVA-9861Ri is a superb hu and will do all the audio stuff you need,or the pioneer deh p9800bt is another good one
the jvc avx33 is very popular at the moment

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the alpine DVA-9861Ri is a superb hu and will do all the audio stuff you need,or the pioneer deh p9800bt is another good one
the jvc avx33 is very popular at the moment
I think im going to go with the Alpine, thanks for the help mate.

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
Do you have an Ipod already mate

If yes why not go for a cheaper head unit i have two ipod connector leads for a jvc plugs into mulitchanger socket on rear of head unit buy a jvc Head unit with ipod ready connectivity and put some of your 400 to more POWER lol!!!!

It's ur B'day fella so i'll gift you the lead!!!!

Cheers C

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
why not try the dvd head unit in halfords? under 400 quid has memory card input, touch screen, dolby prologic output and other stuff.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I got a Alpine X001 also and its good, lacking cd/dvd support natively but...

Then again I'd change the user interface since its a bit stupid with its "no you gotta press enter key not the biiiig button" :p

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you have an Ipod already mate

If yes why not go for a cheaper head unit i have two ipod connector leads for a jvc plugs into mulitchanger socket on rear of head unit buy a jvc Head unit with ipod ready connectivity and put some of your 400 to more POWER lol!!!!

It's ur B'day fella so i'll gift you the lead!!!!

Cheers C
Thanks anyway Chris only just read your post and already ordered it :(. Going to ring Paul in a bit and get me Decat pipe hehehehe!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts