Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of mine is pretty discoloured. Thinking about getting some new (/used) ones. Where would you guys look? How much would be the going rate new/used. If it's not too bad might get some.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Have you tried to restore them by sanding them down?

Did the headlights on my 350Z in the summer. Looked fab after i'd finished and they were pretty awful before.

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
If you have or can borrow a polisher, just give them a going over with some farecla g3.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Just done mine with some T cut.
They now look like new.

I did see a ad the other day for a company who come out and restore them for about £30 per headlamp.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I would definitely go the restore route first I think that you will be very happy with the results.

If you just want to change the 1, and it happens to be passenger side I will have the oem available in a couple of weeks from my 53plate which has done 41k miles

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Problem is it's the inside of the light that it's messed up. Seen videos involving heating up and taking apart. I wouldn't be comfortable in doing that. Rick could you send a pic of your light please and a rough price? I ideally need two as I've been told someone hacked the lights to fit none HIDs and I can't properly adjust the passenger one.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Problem is it's the inside of the light that it's messed up. Seen videos involving heating up and taking apart. I wouldn't be comfortable in doing that. Rick could you send a pic of your light please and a rough price? I ideally need two as I've been told someone hacked the lights to fit none HIDs and I can't properly adjust the passenger one.
My apologies, I got muddled up. I actually only have a drivers side available. If you're still interested let me know and I'll send you pics.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts