Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey sorry this is my first post, but im picking up my first stagea soon. and being in the forces based in germany, i need LHD headlights to register it, does anyone know anywhere that converts them? or a how too? any help would be really apreciated!
and what insurance companys are people using for them?

·
Forum Gypo
309 Posts
I think about 350ish euros but wouldn't swear on it, where abouts you stationed?

Sorry, read your other post, its Hohner, duuuh!

·
Forum Gypo
309 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
and USAA will give you a good deal on insurance..just make sure you get full coverage..they didnt remind me when i insured it and i was driving around with liability without knowing.

·
Registered
113 Posts
mps will be your cheapest mate unless you buy the parts and get someone to do it for you i paid more than the 350 ish they charge

·
Aznlife9
148 Posts
Yep USAA i paid with my R33 like 85 dollars a month with this one I pay like 130ish.... and I have full coverage to theft and everything...

·
Registered
222 Posts
How far? i'm near luxembourg :)

how did you convert them in USA? here they asked me the conversion and a certificate to said it is Euro spec and good for our roads :)

the cheapest so far is the netherlands

·
Registered
436 Posts
Mate JDMPORTS in holland are deffinatly the best I have seen so far. They convert clean and polish your lights for around 160 euro they come back like new. Well worth the tie in the post... Goodluck

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for all the info and suggestions, and sorry late reply, been away with work for a lil while, and still looking for a stagea, all seem to have gone up in price a lil bit recently lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts