Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
they probably need a good glean with a good glass cleaner, it happens with my mates supra

·
Registered
123 Posts
There quite a few threads in here about it, most reccomend T-cut and polishing, there was also a mention of what type of protector to put on when finnished T-cutting, but I cant find it anymore. Have a look through the prvious threads, just type in headlight in the search icon above and see what comes up.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Metal polish is the best thing, there come up spotless.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
I'm considering installing some ultra bright white "show use only" bulbs :p

·
Registered
224 Posts
Mine were looking a bit yellow and I made a mistake of asking my big brother who works for a light manufacturer. After a lengthy explanation its apparently due to UV light. I used T cut on mine and brought them up like new. Each time I polish the piant work I do the lights at the same time

·
Registered
528 Posts
Meguiars do a little bottle of stuff for cleaning plastic lights etc. tried it at the weekend and it seems pretty good. I think it is non-abrasive so might be kinder to the plastic than T Cut.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I used a mop on mine with loads of water and G3 compound. Makes a mess but brought them up like new. Was very carefull though as not to burn the plastic.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts