Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a verry big fan of skylines,i think they r the best cars in the world for the amount of money you pay for them.Don't have one yet... that is why i need your help.... I want to buy a R33 2litre non turbo,because i want to export it to my country.There is only 1 problem.Don't know if your familiar,but in europe they clasify engine emisions in categories,for ex: there is EURO 1,EURO2,3,4,5, and so on,depends on how old is the car...What i need to find out is if you know in wich cat. does the 2 litre non turbo falls,or what r the exact emisions that the engine produces.The reason is because i have to pay a 1st registration tax.For example a skyline registerd in 1994 with the 2 litre non turbo if the care meets the EURO 1 requirements it will cost me 2800 euro to register it,there is no way that i can afford that :( but if the car is EURO 2 if will be half than that and i can aford it.If you don't know,you can help me by giving me all the information about the car,spacially about the engine and its emisions.Someone told me if i have the chassis and engine number they will be able to tell me how much the tax will cost.Please help me,this is my only chance to own a skyline in my life,and it would mean the world to me if you can help somehow.Maybe point me in the right direction.....
And it can't be older than 1994.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts