Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,
not been here for a while,after seling my r33gtst nd buying a r32gtr in japan nd waiting 4 my new car o turn up,i decided i had to distant myself from the skyline family otherwise i would be a very h r n y single man now , so new car arrives on wens ,pick up on fri ,pics to follow, is it a beast r is it shite , BANTER u on the same no. KETAMINE IS BAD

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
welcome back mate

·
Registered
3 Posts
allright um no my name doesnt say my age 13 stands for something else and yea i know its hard to believe that a 17 almost 18 year old has a r34 but i have my dad that on this kinda bussiness with computers and i helped him 4 like 3 years and i saved my money and one day i went to Los angels and went to a used car dealership and saw the r34 all messed up you know and the dude told me a asian guy import it to L.A. and messsed it up so i bought 4 almost like 10k cuz i was barging with the guy and yea im try to get those pics but it kinda hard cuz i barely get on this i have work and then my lady so yea but the car is in the garage i have my working car a 1994 civic ex so yea but im from CHICAGO so you guyz know

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
wrong thread i think skylinegtr 13,with the serious lack of gtrs in america i find it almost unbleieable you got one for 10k even damaged,what does a 34 gtr fetch out there,50k???

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cheers boys only 4 days to, hopefully i ll be able to get it in for an mot on fri evening ,sat morning and straight to the dvla on monday to get it registered,so wont be able to catch that meet mr windscreen, profec b and de-cat pipe all ready to be fitted, will keep ye informed, pics to follow cheer lads .....Ronan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts