Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
skyline ownership off to a flying stop for me, have encountered the r32GTR's infamous oil pump drive problems only a few hundred miles in. Engine is stripped now so might as well start with a complete bottom end rebuild. Not the kind of quality time i wanted to spend with my new toy. Any advice would be enthusiastically received, even just to let me know i'm not alone. :guiness:

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Hello and welcome. Sorry to learn you got off to such a difficult start with skyline ownership. Hope she is soon sorted for you. :)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hi fella, bad news about the car and your not alone, just recently happened to myself , car's in the garage getting the bottom end rebuilt, but boy am I missing her :(

·
Banned
6,537 Posts
Bloody hell! Orkney? Have you got any roads on there? :D

Welcome to the Forum, are you rebuilding it yourself? You would do well then to find a copy of the manual which I think can be downloaded from www.mofomos.co.uk or check out T.F.S's thread as it is quite comprehensive.

Otherwise, best get ringing round the tuners and traders on here, (I recommend SP Auto's) be prepared for some big bills.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts