Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

Just bought my first skyline on Saturday so thought i'd better sign up on a forum as i am guessing i will have loads of questions in the near future! Have been looking at all the different threads and topic discussions and you all seem like a mad bunch which hopefully means i am going to fit in well! Have posted a few pics for you all to have a look at.

Enjoy...Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome matey, lovely looking car

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hi mike welcome to the club mate, just ask away as we did to start with and we will do our best to answer them, also check out the meets forum on the home page as we have so much going on it would be good to meet ya mate, we also have a discount section, merchandise section have a look. you have got the best colour there white is coolest.....watch out here come the loonies mike lol.....:rofl:

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
we are not all mad just slightly deranged:cheers: hello and welcome and lovely car buddy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys and girls for the hellos, i am just uploading some pics of my suspension and have a question about it, where is the best place to post it...the suspension is too low/hard at the mo. :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts