Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks

After being shouted at by **** (sorry again) I thought I'd make a post.

Names Wullie, I'm from Kilmarnock in Scotland (ayrshire) and I currently drive a 1996 180sx with a formidable spec (Forge Pistons, TD06, Diff, Straight Cut box etc). Looking to move onto an R32 GTR however as I've wanted one for 5 years and insurance were like "Yes but bend over" :bash:

So now 25 with some no claimes they give me quotes LOL

Hope when I get a car I can meet some of my local owners when I get one.

Apologies again ****, I assumes a rule for Selling cars under a post level would apply but not to the Wanted section. :sorry:

I do know the troubles of being a Mod on a board so I do sympathise.

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
Welcome to the roundy light club lad. Dont mind that **** lad he's not getting any at home..:nutkick: Happy hunting for your 32 and that skyline smile.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey pete

Its been a name which I've used for the best part of 6 years on Forums. If you've seen it on a forum anywhere it'll most likey be me :lol:

Got a book on how to do the ****ers, still not bothered my arse to really learn it mind you!

·
North West Member
1,434 Posts
Hey pete

Its been a name which I've used for the best part of 6 years on Forums. If you've seen it on a forum anywhere it'll most likey be me :lol:

Got a book on how to do the ****ers, still not bothered my arse to really learn it mind you!

Best learning to solve the cube from youtube video instruction i found it easier to learn to solve a cube than keep my gtst's rear end in check in the wet lol. :funny:

Happy car hunting.

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,160 Posts
welcome to the club hopefully see you at some of the meets next year

1 - 11 of 11 Posts