Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My names Peter and i live in Canada. I'm pretty new to the Nissan scene. My 93 R32 GTS-T is the first Nissan i've ever bought, before that it was Honda's all the way. It's actually the first turbo car i've ever owned aswell, so i'm trying to learn as much as i can. So i'm sorry in advance for any stupid questions i may ask lol

Thanks

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Welcome to the club matey. Don't worry about asking lots of stupid questions. I am on my third skyline and still ask plenty of stupid questions and the guys and gals on here are great and always help :). Also make full use of the search function as it is a god send

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Welcome to the club. Just like yourself I was also into Honda's and jusr got my first Turbo's GTS T. Oh yeah careful around bends in second gear after a round about, it could give you a bit of a scare when the rear end wants to go one way and you in the other lol. I tried treating my car like my old VTI (MB6) the first couple of days but you can't do that with these you have to gradually put your foot on the gas and let it pick up speed. Once picked up speed then put it slightly more then change gear to third (assuming your in 2nd) I went to my Industrial area and practiced getting use to the power and RWD and it's so much enjoyable now (before it was kinda scary when the car wanted to go it's own way) that I can now control it. "DON'T" get tempted to race if your getting provoked untill you have full control of the car - Then you can race all the way to 30 miles per hour lol:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts