Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Been on the forum for awhile looking for useful technical advise as a guest and have pondering over registering quite afew times now but finally thought i should give it ago, hope its ok to do so without a skyline yet???
Im just in the process of looking for one and really feeling like a tiny fish in a huge pond to put it bluntly.

dont know if can ask this in here but has anyone got some good advise when looking to buy, im after a R33 Gts-t to start with and maybe in time decised to upgrade to a R33 gt-r,

what would be good to average mileage to look for, any weak point to check or common areas to pinpoint?

thanks anyway :)

·
Seasoned Member
753 Posts
welcome to the club m8 so where abouts are ya?

dont ever worry about askin advice etc on here m8 i was a newbie last feb and felt the same really but soon learned that this forum is a great place to be and people are always happy to help :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone for the friendly invite and cheers on the link hopefully will help me out loads to finally get a decent car instead of a lemon!!!

Im living down in yate at moment, 25 years old :) and work at ats euromaster,

thanks again for the help :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi and welcome....

you dont have to be a Skyline ownwer to join this forum, just to be appreciative of them is good enough lol im sure if you look in some of the different sections or do searches you will find plenty of info on whay your looking for. and if you dont, theres always someone who will offer really good advice.
Luv Tish

1 - 10 of 10 Posts