Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Only person i know who lives out that way would be louise (Bishop auckland i think) I'm from washington. Im sure mandy will be along soon enough to pester.... er i mean invite you to meets etc :D

·
is now very happy with 400+ BHP
2,903 Posts
Skyjack1 - aka - my mate Malcolm is down that way too.
'N' reg silver R33 GTsT with the best boot install ive seen in a long time.
He's been off the road a while due to a costly mishap tho.

Chris,where in Washington are you coz im really near mate.
Do you have a garage and are you any good fitting indicators and side repeaters please?
My mate Mark is busy till after the weekend and i've got some clear Nismo's to go in mate.

·
Registered
126 Posts
welcome to the club john. nice to see someone else from the north east. as gizmo has said im from bishop auckland, silver gts. see you around

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Only person i know who lives out that way would be louise (Bishop auckland i think) I'm from washington. Im sure mandy will be along soon enough to pester.... er i mean invite you to meets etc :D
Chrisc is a cheeky sod!!!

I have just introduced myself to you in the newbie section! Big hello again! Ill add you to the members list as well.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah not many from up here! thanks mandyn i have engine trouble any garage close to me that is good with skylines?

ooh and hiiiiiii :)

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
I know a fantastic mechanic that works on my skyline. He lives near leyburn though. Send me a PM if you want his number.

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Skyjack1 - aka - my mate Malcolm is down that way too.
'N' reg silver R33 GTsT with the best boot install ive seen in a long time.
He's been off the road a while due to a costly mishap tho.

Chris,where in Washington are you coz im really near mate.
Do you have a garage and are you any good fitting indicators and side repeaters please?
My mate Mark is busy till after the weekend and i've got some clear Nismo's to go in mate.
Sorry mate just saw your post now:doh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts